Tuesday, 19 March 2013
MP3 - PodOmatic - iTunes
"I've got asteroids bouncing around in my head!"
01. Bad Times - Streets of Iron
02. Repetitor - Devojke idu u Minhen
03. Endless Boogie - General Admission
04. D.O.A. - Thirteen
05. Nomos - Vertical Slum (Swell Maps)
06. Breaking Bad - I'll Tell You What Happens Now!
07. Bastard of the Skies - Drug Monarch
08. Graveyard - Hisingen Blues
09. The Hellacopters - You Are Nothin'
10. Oblivians - I Don't Wanna Live Alone
11. The Men - Half Angel Half Light
Sunday, 10 March 2013
Wild Style is like a porno flick for old school hiphop fanatics. Godawful dialogues, a story line that would even make David Lynch go: "Seriously, what the fuck is this shit about" and the actors were either told to act like complete morons, or they just are complete morons. Nevertheless it's a great film for it beautifully displays all the original elements of hiphop.
As a garage punk faggot myself, 3 & 3 Quarters is my favourite release from Radio Moscow. It awesomeness measures itself with early Black Lips, Demon's Claws and you name it. Or don't name it, who gives a fuck what you do? It's a shame it was released ten years after it was recorded, it could've went in the books as a garage punk classic, but the people that care for such music haven't heard this and the majority of the Radio Moscow fans would much rather like to hear generic blues rock than dirty tunes like these. (Not that I did any research about the fans, I just pulled that statement right out of my ass!)